Welcome !  Logon
Untitled Document
Phone: 800-626-5133
ITEM # QTY.
   

PSC Showroom Logo

plumbing icon

hvac icon

industrial pvc

fire protection icon

hydronic pump icon

TrainingClick to learn more about our upcoming events

History of PSCHISTORY OF PSC

Plumbers Supply Co. was established as a wholesale distributor business in 1921 by its founding father, John J. Werst, Sr., and six other partners.  

The first location was opened at 610 E 3rd St in Lexington, KY with Charlie Werst serving as manager.   The second location opened the following year in Evansville, IN at the corner of 7th St and Pennsylvania Ave (now Division St). (CLICK TO READ MORE)